Frequently asked questions
StealthAccounts.co.uk is an online marketplace for UK, EU, USA & Australian eBay & PayPal Accounts. We also offer Amazon UK and USA accounts priced at currently the lowest on the internet. Here at StealthAccounts we have many years of experience of which we are offering to our customers. All of our accounts are in stock and ready to be sent upon cleared payment. We aim to provide a fast & friendly service with continued off site support via SKYPE & email support.
Our accounts are created with precision & accuracy, at the lowest price on the net!
The accounts we have available for sale are listed @ http://stealthaccounts.co.uk/shop/ebay-accounts/
- Select the account you want to purchase.
- You will be asked to Register or Login for returning customers.
- After you register or login, go to the shopping cart page to pay with either Credit Card, PayPal or Bitcoin OR if you wish for a discount UK Bank Transfer. We can also take payments via Payoneer if you wish.
- After your purchase we'll email your account details within a few hours (usually 1-3 hours)
All accounts listed are in stock and ready for immediate delivery. Payments by PayPal require extra verification which may delay your order but overall we can get your account delivered to you within a few hours of your purchase, if not sooner. If you have any concerns please contact our Live Support or email email@example.com for order updates.
We include all account details + a quick start guide to get you started in the right direction.
Whilst we would love to take your money and supply with a solid eBay or Amazon Stealth Account, we do not believe that this is good business. You need to have a good understanding of what is needed to run an account successfully. We will happily help but reading up on the most commonly asked questions based on the eBay Stealth Guide is key!
You'll learn how to prevent eBay from linking your accounts, how to increase your seller limits, how to overcome suspensions and even how to create your own accounts
YES! Lucky for you we have just added a wide range of accounts with both seller and buyer feedback.
Check our eBay Stealth Accounts page - http://stealthaccounts.co.uk/shop/ebay-accounts/
Click on the down arrow to see if the seller account has feedback! It will tell you how many seller feedback the account has!
If the account does have seller feedback there will be an AVAILABLE BALANCE for you to spend on the account, an even bigger bonues 'eh!?
Our Payment options do vary and are at our discretion. However they do include UK Bank Transfer, Western Union, Bitcoin, PayPal (at our discretion ONLY), Credit Card (at our discretion), Payoneer payment (at our discretion)
UK Bank Transfer (Fastest & Our Preferred Payment Method)
- If you have a UK bank account and are able to send an bank transfer to our account details then fantastic! We can deliver your account to you instantly upon sending us a screenshot of the bank transfer having been completed.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our UK BANK ACCOUNT details - we will email you with a reference and the sortcode / account number.
- When complete send us a screenshot with the payment and we will then email back with your account. We DO NOT even wait for the payment to clear! A screenshot for us is by far enough!
Bitcoin (Fastest Delivery)
- To buy Bitcoins via a bank transfer, use: Coinbase: It's very simple, works well and you get funded quickly.
- Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card: Bittylicious.com is one of the easiest and simplest Bitcoin exchanges that allows you to purchase via Debit / Credit card with ease. If you want to buy bitcoins with your credit card from almost anywhere in the world it works well alongside a Debit Card as well.
- Buy Bitcoins with Cash: LocalBitcoins a peer-to-peer Bitcoin marketplace. It's the largest trading hub for everyone looking to either buy or sell bitcoins from or to other people, anywhere in the world. The usability of their website is pragmatic and straight to the point – not ugly, not particularly beautiful either, but very practical and accessible. You can specify where in the world you want to conduct trade and all traders are being ranked and reviewed. A myriad of payment methods is available (cash, Paypal, international wire transfer, many more depending on your trade partners), and you can even use escrow services for added security. All in all, Localbitcoins.com is an immensely powerful marketplace and shouldn't be ignored.
PayPal (Fast Delivery)
- Accepted at our discretion.
Credit Card (Fast Delivery)
- Accepted at our discretion.
*While all accounts listed are in stock, delivery can be delayed for payment verification. Payments by BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN & WESTERN UNION result in faster delivery.
We guarantee that your account is in excellent condition when delivered to you or we will replace your account. While we do not offer refunds, we do stand behind our product quality and will replace or mitigate any MC999 suspension within 30-days of your purchase. It is absolutely crucial to follow our quick-start guide when working with your account in order to protect your investment. If your account is suspended due to your actions, we will still offer support but we cannot offer guarantees if you did not follow our instructions and were suspended as a result. We will not replace accounts that go down due to selling high-risk or counterfeit items.
What are account limits for UK accounts?
- UK PayPal Receiving Limit: The EU receiving limit on the PayPal is £1900 a year. Once you reach this limit you may provide documents to PayPal to have the limits lifted. It’s an easy process. Our accounts do not have this limit removed by default unless specifically mentioned.
- UK eBay Limits: Limits are specific to the account noted, for example: 100 items / £3500. This represents 100 items sold in a month or £3500. This can increase with time.
Are there 21-day holds? If an item is marked as dispatched then holds will drop to 5/6 days. It’s rare to have a full 21-day hold on payment received.
Do I need a UK bank account? NO! Not necessarily. If you cannot access a UK bank account we have other solutions for you to be able to withdraw your funds easily. We can now announce we can supply you a UK bank account with ATM debit card to withdraw your funds, this comes with its own internet banking facility and unique sortcode & account number. We have other solutions for European and International customers as well, please send us an email at email@example.com for more information.
Withdrawing to UK BANK ACCOUNT is the standard and easiest way to withdraw funds otherwise you would need an alternative method for withdrawing funds, for example exchanging PayPal funds for Bitcoin. How you withdraw funds is your responsibility.
What if eBay requests to verify the phone number? Generally that means you’re listing too quickly (slow your listings down). Use a service such as soho66.co.uk for a phone number OR contact us and we will send you out a SIM card to add to the account we supplied.
Register for a new phone number, add it to your eBay account and have eBay request again after a few days.
Does my account come with an active phone number? Accounts do not come with an active phone number. We find that it is not needed in 99% of cases. If for some reason you would like an active phone number, we can recommend any UK SIM or Soho66.co.uk phone number. Register for a new phone number, add it to your account and have eBay request again after a few days.
We will happily SEND YOU OUT A UK SIM CARD if you request one!
YES! We sell PayPal ONLY accounts - please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- £49 for a VERIFIED account with EU receiving limits in place
- £89 for a VERIFIED account with EU limits automatically removed
- £100 for a VERIFIED account with ALL EU LIMITS REMOVED
There are a number of ways to withdraw funds from your PayPal account, the best method is to simply attach a bank account that has not been associated with another PayPal account, for withdraws. Any bank account that has not been associated with a PayPal account is fine. PayPal US accounts require a US bank account and PayPal UK accounts require a UK bank account.
- Paypal Transfer: We do NOT recommend transferring funds between multiple PayPal accounts (including your own PayPal accounts). Transferring funds from one PayPal account to another will eventually link all accounts together and cause your PayPal accounts to become limited.
- Purchasing Bitcoin: Customer who do not have access to a local bank account (US or UK), you're able to exchange your PayPal funds for Bitcoin using services such as LocalBitcoins.com, Virwox.com or other similar services. We do not offer support for this method of withdrawing funds.
- Bank account withdraw: If you purchased a US based PayPal account, simply add ANY US bank account that has not been associated with another PayPal account in order to withdraw funds. UK accounts require a UK bank account for withdraws. Any bank account that has not already been associated with PayPal is okay.
Note: You should not purchase a stealth account unless you have your own method for withdrawing funds. We are not responsible if you are unable to withdraw funds from your PayPal account.
If you're ready to purchase a stealth eBay account, head to www.stealthaccounts.co.uk